Duration: 7 hour module
- Course Introduction
- Legislation / Responsibilities & Obligations of Consignors, Carriers and Drivers / Documentation
- Safe Loading / Storage / Unloading processes
- Marking of Vehicles / Requirements for Various Modes of Transport Including Sea Freight
- Emergency Situations / Spillages / Containment
- Types of load / Types of Tank / Tank Construction
- Safe Use Of Vehicle Equipment
- Safety Procedures for Loading and Discharge – Earthing, Open & Closed Fill, Tipping & Non-Tipping Trailers
- Dangers of Static Electricity / Tank Cleaning / Routing
- Course Review & Conclusion
We are always happy to incorporate any specific training requirements, including your own company policies within our course material.
We aim to tailor the training to your own business needs in order for you to receive the optimal benefit from Driver CPC.